For a PDF version of our FAQs: Download Page 1 Download Page 2
What is Lac La Hache like?
Lac La Hache is one of the first large, warm lakes heading south from Northern BC and is 20 KM long. The lake is warm and quiet, so recreational boating of all types is always enjoyable. Fishing is popular on the lake as well, with plenty of Lake Trout, Rainbow Trout and Kokanee among the catch.
Am I an Owner?
Yes! A "share sale" program allows you to own an equal share of the resort and be permanently assigned the RV site of your choice. Fircrest RV Resort Association has a total of 103 Shares, which include 103 sites, the common grounds and the facilities. The site and share remains yours forever, allowing you the freedom to sell your site at any time.
What are the benefits of resort ownership?
Enjoy additional benefits above and beyond seasonal and overnight camping, including:
- Ability to build decks, gazebos, custom patios, storage sheds and more on your site
- Secure, gated community
- Never worry about storing your RV again
- Opportunity to be on the Owner's Association Board of Directors
- Annual general meetings allow owners to be involved in the care and operations of the resort - have your say in property issues.
Can family and friends use my RV site?
Yes, absolutely! As long as guests are informed of the resort bylaws and register with the management upon their arrival.
Is Fircrest pet friendly?
Yes, pets are more than welcome as long as noise is kept to a minimum and bylaws are respected.
Is the resort open year-round?
Fircrest is a three season resort, and is geared toward warmer weather lake and beach activities.
Are there standards for building decks and sheds on an RV Site?
Yes, there are guidelines for building decks and sheds. We feel it is important to maintain consistent standards throughout the community.
What is the process in purchasing an RV site?
- Choose the RV site that best compliments your needs
- Fill out the Offer to Purchase, receive and sign for the full Disclosure Documents
- Pay the $2,500 deposit to hold your site
- Review the Disclosure Documents provided
- Upon your decision to purchase a site, all funds will be held in trust with:
Kenneth D. Smith
MSM Law LLP 100 Mile House
Are there additional fees?
Yes. There are additional monthly fees for the RV sites which cover the cost of operation and include power, water, sewer, snow removal, lawn care, general maintenance, property taxes, insurance and management, etc. These annual costs are divided by the total number of RV sites in the park. The operating budget is reviewed annually and presented each year at the Annual General Meeting. At the present time, the fees are $96.60 per month. The current operating budget can be found in our Disclosure Document.
Okay, I want to buy! What's next?
Congratulations! Please write to us at email@example.com and let us know you are interested in purchasing a site and we will provide you with next steps.
- 14.4 Aces
- 103 Sites
- All Sites 50 Amp
- Private Dock and Boat Launch
- 1400 Feet of Lake Frontage
- Private, Sandy Beach
- Warm Lake
- All Types of Recreational Boating
- Trophy Fishing
- Golf in the Area
- Near 100 Mile House / Williams Lake, BC
- Float Plane Acessible